Aluminium Bi-Folding Doors
- An impressive solution for patios, terraces, balconies and conservatories.
- Smooth opening and closing with little effort.
- Up to six panels can be combined for maximum transparency.
- Stable and modern aluminium profiles from Schüco.
- Traffic door option for practical daily use.
- Maintenance-free and high burglar resistance.
- Custom-made and manufactured to individual requirements.
Our aluminium bi-folding doors are manufactured to the highest standards of design, energy efficiency, sound insulation and burglar resistance. The highly thermally insulated Schüco ASS 80 FD.HI keeps the indoor climate comfortable throughout the year. Schüco ASS 70 FD has a good thermal insulation and is our most popular bi-folding door. The aluminium bi-folding doors are available in a multitude of RAL colours and anodised surface finishes. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of your bi-folding door. Glazing Options: low emission glass (standard), safety and security, solar control, self-cleaning, acoustic, decorative or coloured glass.
A wide range of opening configurations for practical and easy access. The panels can be moved left, right, inwards or outwards as required. All openings are seen from the outside.
You can choose from several types of glass and colours to add a personal touch to the bi-folding doors.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
The folding doors come with a range of aluminium handles to choose from, including the flat and cranked handle. They are available in C0 (silver anodised), RAL 9005, RAL 9010 and RAL 9016.
We offer a wide range of surface treatments, including RAL colours, anodised colours and surfaces with structure. With aluminium folding doors, you also have the opportunity to choose different colours outside and inside.