Timber Lift-Slide Doors
- New Sky Frame Sliding Doors & Fixed Windows system with minimal visible profiles and barrier - free access. << Discover more >>
- Lift and slide doors are the perfect solution for terraces, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Produced from laminated finger jointed pine for excellent stability and durability.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings and bars.
- Manufactured to withstand the harsh Norwegian climate.
- High-quality fittings for smooth and easy operation.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Multiple opening configurations with two, three or four panels and widths up to 12 meters.
- Wide range of NCS and RAL colours or lacquer. Dual colours options for the interior and exterior.
The Sky 78 is not just a regular sliding door or fixed window. Its unique and innovative design which minimizes visible profiles and enlarges your living space. With an opening width up to 12 meters and barrier-free access threshold Sky 78 sliding patio doors create space for a brighter and more beautiful living.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design. It‘s a product the company has created and developed keeping just the best composition of the materials and hardware. Classic 66 has sleek surface, effortless operation of active panels and elegant design.
Passive 76 is the right and perfect for Premium properties with high demand for energy-efficiency and architectural details. The combination of thicker frame, wider thermal glass units’ options, and "warm edge" spacers allow to produce higher and wider sliding doors, to lower the heat loss and to gain European standards requirements.
See all our opening configurations.