Timber Lift-Slide Doors
- Lift and slide doors are the perfect solution for terraces, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Produced from laminated finger jointed pine for excellent stability and durability.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings and bars.
- Manufactured to withstand the harsh Norwegian climate.
- High-quality fittings for smooth and easy operation.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Multiple opening configurations with two, three or four panels and widths up to 12 meters.
- Wide range of NCS and RAL colours or lacquer. Dual colours options for the interior and exterior.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design. It‘s a product the company has created and developed keeping just the best composition of the materials and hardware. Classic 66 has sleek surface, effortless operation of active panels and elegant design.
Passive 76 is the right and perfect for Premium properties with high demand for energy-efficiency and architectural details. The combination of thicker frame, wider thermal glass units’ options, and "warm edge" spacers allow to produce higher and wider sliding doors, to lower the heat loss and to gain European standards requirements.
See all our opening configurations.
You can choose from several types of glass and colours to add a personal touch to the sliding doors:
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
The timber sliding doors can be supplied in a wide range of RAL and NCS colours or lacquer. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of the profiles.