Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
- An impressive solution for patios, terraces, balconies and conservatories.
- High thermal insulation, innovative design and long-lasting profiles.
- Smooth opening and closing with little effort.
- Stable and modern aluminium profiles from Schüco.
- Maintenance-free and high burglar resistance.
- Large glass surfaces and widths up to 6 meters.
- Wide range of opening configurations.
- Bespoke aluminium sliding patio doors.
All our aluminium sliding doors are designed and manufactured to individual customer requests. Schüco ASS 77 PD is the latest generation of sliding doors with concealed frames and architectural design. We supply aluminium sliding patio doors in any RAL colour and several anodised surface finishes. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of your sliding door.
The sliding patio doors can be supplied in a wide range of opening configurations.
You can choose from several types of glass and colours to add a personal touch to the sliding doors.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Acoustic glass
- Decorative glass
- Coloured glass
The handles are available in C0 (silver anodised), RAL 9005, RAL 9010 and RAL 9016.
Standard configuration: Handle with cylinder on the inside and pull grip on the outside.
Alternative configurations: Handle without cylinder on the inside and pull grip on the outside / Handle with cylinder on both sides.
We offer a wide range of surface treatments, including RAL colours, anodised colours and surfaces with structure. With aluminium sliding patio doors, you also have the opportunity to choose different colours outside and inside.