Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
A sliding patio door creates a fluid transition between outside and inside, lets in lots of daylight, and provides good insulation. The space-saving design enables spacious floor plans that increase the quality of living.
- Total width of up to 10 meters.
- Highly insulated Schüco and Strømmen aluminum profiles.
- Produced to order according to your measures and specifications.
- Impressive solution for patios, terraces, balconies, and conservatories.
- Slim and durable profiles that will last for decades.
- Maintenance-free and high burglar resistance.
- Smooth opening and closing with little effort.
- Large selection of opening types.
All our aluminium sliding doors are designed and manufactured to individual customer requests. The highly insulated profiles combined with 3-layer glass give the doors a very low heat loss and keep the indoor climate comfortable throughout the year.
The sliding patio doors can be supplied in a wide range of opening configurations. All openings are seen from the outside.
Glass is one of the most important building elements we have. Architectural glass contributes to efficient energy control while also meeting requirements for, among other things, noise reduction, burglar protection, and self-cleaning. We help you make the right choice.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
The handles are available in C0 (silver anodised), RAL 9005, RAL 9010 and RAL 9016.
Standard configuration: Handle with cylinder on the inside and pull grip on the outside.
Alternative configurations: Handle without cylinder on the inside and pull grip on the outside / Handle with cylinder on both sides.
We offer a wide range of surface treatments, including RAL colours, anodised colours and surfaces with structure. With aluminium sliding patio doors, you also have the opportunity to choose different colours outside and inside.