Aluminium Entrance Doors
Having a good entrance door for your house is one of the most important aspects of an appealing home. Our aluminum doors combine a timeless design with the highest safety, insulation, and durability.
- Schüco and Strømmen aluminum doors give you the opportunity to create your very own personal door.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requests.
- Long-lasting profiles and maintenance-free.
- Perfect for private homes, residential buildings, and commercial projects.
- Excellent energy efficiency and thermal insulation.
- Endless design options: single or double leaf, toplight, sidelight, and infill panels.
- Can be supplied with modular door management systems, e.g. Schüco Door Control System (DCS).
Panel doors in multiple designs with flush infill panels.
With external doors in aluminium, you have the opportunity to design the door exactly as you wish. Various surface treatments, infill panels, and design handles can be implemented in these high-quality doors.
Several opening types with outward or inward opening leaves. We offer complete entrances and you can choose different colours and shapes of the infill panel to create an individual design. Max. width per door leaf is 130 cm.
Glass is one of the most important building elements we have. Architectural glass contributes to efficient energy control while also meeting requirements for, among other things, noise reduction, burglar protection, and self-cleaning. We help you make the right choice.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
We provide door handles to meet all requirements and we can also prepare the doors for specific types of locks with our CNC machine. The fittings are designed to last for decades and are available in C0 (silver anodised), RAL 9005, RAL 9010, and RAL 9016.
The aluminium entrance doors can be supplied in a wide range of surface treatments, including RAL colours, anodised colours and surfaces with structure. You can also choose dual colours, enabling you to have differing exterior and interior looks.