Aluminium Fire-Resistant Systems
With fire doors, fire windows, and fire facades in aluminium, there does not need to be a contradiction between the visual and safety characteristics.
- Schüco and Strømmen systems combine design and functionality without compromising fire safety.
- Bespoke manufactured according to your specifications.
- Technologically advanced fire-classified products for residential and commercial buildings.
- Systems that meet the European standards for fire-resistant classes EI30, EI60, and EW30.
- Fire doors with great flexibility: one or two leaves, toplight, sidelight, and infill panels.
The fire ratings are achieved through the insertion of fireboards and fire-resistant glass. Please note that fire-classified products will have a somewhat higher U-value due to the special structure of the glass. They also have some limitations in terms of size.
Strømmen's fire-resistant doors, windows, and curtain walls are produced to order and adapted to the requirements of each individual project.
Our fire-resistant products can be supplied in any RAL colour and several anodised surface finishes. You can also choose dual colours, enabling you to have differing exterior and interior looks.