Aluminium Clad Sliding Doors
Strømmen sliding patio doors are the perfect way to merge indoor and outdoor spaces, such as balconies and terraces. With aluminum cladding, the doors require minimal maintenance.
- Large spanning patio doors up to 10 meters wide.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Aluminium cladding on the outside for excellent durability.
- Tested and certified to the latest security standard PAS 24:2016.
- Manufactured using finger-jointed pine. Can also be manufactured using oak, Accoya, and other hardwoods.
- Lift & slide technology for effortless sliding motion.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings, and bars.
The lift and slide patio doors are manufactured using two different profiles. Seven decades of continuous improvement ensure that the doors achieve exceptional airtightness and Uw values from 0.8 W/(m2K).
Classic 66 has a slim design and is perfect for retrofit projects and new builds.
Passive 76 is the perfect choice for premium properties with high demands for energy efficiency. The deeper frame and sashes allow us to manufacture large spanning patio doors with Uw values from 0.8 W/(m2K), exceeding all British building standards.
Watch our patio door video for a summary of our opening configurations. The lift and slide doors can be manufactured in heights up to 2,8 meters and widths up to 10 meters. All the opening configurations are viewed from the outside.
Glass is one of the most important building elements we have. Architectural glass contributes to efficient energy control while also meeting requirements for, among other things, noise reduction and burglar protection. We help you make the right choice.
- Low-emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
Add a personal touch to the sliding doors with these aesthetically pleasing design handles in six different colours.
Standard fitting: Handle with cylinder on the inside and finger-pull grip on the outside.
Optional fittings: Handle without cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside / Handle with cylinder on both sides.
Every sliding patio door is painted in our factory using environmentally friendly water-based paint or stain. The aluminium cladding is powder coated for a perfect finish.
With single or dual colour options, you can create an individual design that perfectly matches the interior and exterior of the property. Choose from any RAL colour and NCS colour, and a multitude of stains and anodised surface finishes.