Aluminium Clad Sliding Doors
- An impressive solution for terraces, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Aluminium cladding on the outside for excellent durability.
- Require less maintenance over the years than timber doors.
- High-quality fittings for smooth and easy operation.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings and bars.
- Designed to survive the harsh Norwegian climate.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design. Passive 76 is perfect for passive houses.
Multiple opening configurations with two, three or four panels and widths up to 10 meters.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Acoustic glass
- Decorative glass
- Coloured glass
The aluminium clad sliding patio doors can be supplied in a wide range of RAL and NCS colours or anodisation (cladding). You can also choose dual colours, enabling you to have differing exterior and interior looks.