Aluminium Clad Sliding Doors
- An impressive solution for terraces, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Aluminium cladding on the outside for excellent durability.
- Require less maintenance over the years than timber doors.
- High-quality fittings for smooth and easy operation.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings and bars.
- Designed to withstand the harsh Norwegian climate.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design. It‘s a product the company has created and developed keeping just the best composition of the materials and hardware. Classic 66 has sleek surface, effortless operation of active panels and elegant design.
Passive 76 is the right and perfect for Premium properties with high demand for energy-efficiency and architectural details. The combination of thicker frame, wider thermal glass units’ options, and "warm edge" spacers allow to produce higher and wider sliding doors, to lower the heat loss and to gain European standards requirements.
The sliding patio doors can be supplied in a wide range of opening configurations.
You can choose from several types of glass and colours to add a personal touch to the sliding doors.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
The aluminium clad sliding doors can be supplied in a wide range of RAL and NCS colours or anodisation. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of your door.