Choosing windows is not only about price and energy efficiency. It is about choosing the right material based on the character of the house and how much maintenance work you are willing to put in. The choice of windows affects the next generations.
- High-quality windows from Schüco and Strømmen.
- Widths up to 5 meters with energy-efficient aluminium profiles.
- Bespoke manufactured according to your specifications.
- Impressive solution for private houses and commercial buildings.
- Durable and slim profiles for maximum transparency.
- Energy efficiency down to passive house level.
- Aluminium windows are functional, virtually maintenance-free, and will last for decades.
There are many different opening types for windows and it is important to select the solution that best suits your project. Below you can see some examples, but the possibilites are endless if you combine openable and fixed windows. The turn/tilt window is our most popular opening type. All openings are seen from the outside.
Our windows can be delivered with solar screens for a comfortable indoor climate. Solar screens have a compact and cost-effective design. This option is available for larger projects only.
- Reflects up to 80% of the sun's heat to prevent overheating.
- Discreet and minimalistic design.
- Slides up and down in the side guiding channels.
- Save money by getting solar blinds delivered with the windows.
- Capable of withstanding winds up to 20 m/s.
- Transparent fabric in many different colours.
- Automatic opening and closing with high-quality motors.