Fixed Frame Windows
Fixed frame windows let you make the most of daylight and enjoy unrestricted views. The windows can be produced in widths of up to 4 meters and in many different shapes.
- Perfect for letting more daylight into your home.
- Bespoke manufactured in many shapes and dimensions.
- Manufactured using finger-jointed pine. Can also be manufactured using oak, Accoya, and other hardwoods.
- Large glass area with slim profiles.
- Can be produced with the same design as the sliding patio doors so that it can be used as a sidelight.
The windows are manufactured using two different profiles. Seven decades of continuous improvement ensure that they achieve exceptional airtightness and Uw values from 0.8 W/(m2K).
Classic 66 has a slim design and is perfect for retrofit projects and new builds.
Passive 76 is the perfect choice for premium properties with high demands for energy efficiency. The deeper frame allows us to manufacture large spanning fixed frame windows with Uw values from 0.8 W/(m2K), exceeding all British building standards.
Glass is one of the most important building elements we have. Architectural glass contributes to efficient energy control while also meeting requirements for, among other things, noise reduction, burglar protection, and self-cleaning. We help you make the right choice.
- Low-emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Acoustic glass
- Decorative glass
- Coloured glass
Every timber window is painted in our factory using environmentally friendly water-based paint or stain.
With single or dual colour options, you can create an individual design that perfectly matches the interior and exterior of the property. Choose from any RAL colour and NCS colour, and a multitude of stains and anodised surface finishes.