Aluminium Clad Sliding Doors
- Designed and manufactured with the highest quality materials.
- Multiple opening configurations with two, three or four panels and widths up to 10 meters.
- Aluminium cladding on the outside for excellent durability.
- Finger jointed pine and oak.
- Require less maintenance over the years than timber doors.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings and bars.
- Completely bespoke and manufactured to your requirements.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design. Experience the high-quality design and effortless operation even in larger dimensions.
Passive 76 is the perfect choice for premium properties with high demand for energy efficiency and architectural details. The thicker frame allows us to produce large sliding doors while minimising the loss of energy and exceeding all British building standards.
With five different opening configurations to choose from, there is a door that will suit your access needs. All the openings are viewed from the outside.
You can choose from several types of glass and colours.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
Add a personal touch to the sliding doors with these aesthetically pleasing design handles in six different colours.
Standard fitting: Handle with cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside.
Optional fittings: Handle without cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside / Handle with cylinder on both sides.
The aluminium clad sliding doors can be supplied in a wide range of RAL and NCS colours, anodisation or lacquer. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of your door.