Timber Sliding Patio Doors
Strømmen sliding patio doors are the perfect way to merge indoor and outdoor spaces, such as balconies and terraces. With slim frames and large glass areas, these sliding doors allow you to bring more natural light into your home.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Tested and certified to the latest security standard PAS 24:2016.
- Manufactured using finger jointed pine. Can also be manufactured using oak, Accoya and other hardwoods.
- Lift & slide technology for effortless sliding motion.
- Large spanning patio doors up to 10 metres wide.
- Bespoke bar designs can be incorporated.
- Dual colour options to perfectly match the interior and exterior of your property.
The lift and slide patio doors are manufactured using two different profiles. Seven decades of continuous improvement ensure that the doors achieve exceptional airtightness and Uw values from 0.8 W/(m2K).
Classic 66 has a slim design and is perfect for retrofit projects and new builds.
Passive 76 is the perfect choice for premium properties with high demands for energy-efficiency. The deeper frame and sashes allow us to manufacture large spanning patio doors with Uw values from 0.8 W/(m2K), exceeding all British building standards.
Watch our patio door video for a summary of our opening configurations. The lift and slide doors can be manufactured in heights up to 2,8 metres and widths up to 10 metres. All the opening configurations are viewed from the outside.
Glass is a crucial part of the door. Acoustic glass considerably reduces urban noises and solar control glass helps to prevent overheating. You can even add a coloured tint to the glass in blue, green or brown.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
Add a personal touch to the sliding doors with these aesthetically pleasing design handles available in six colours.
Standard fitting: Handle with cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside.
Optional fittings: Handle without cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside / Handle with cylinder on both sides.
Every sliding patio door is painted in our factory using environmentally friendly water-based paint or stain. The aluminium cladding is powder coated for a perfect finish.
With single or dual colour options, you can create an individual design that perfectly matches the interior and exterior of the property. Choose from any RAL colour and NCS colour, and a multitude of stains and anodised surface finishes.