Sliding Patio Doors
- Sliding patio doors are the perfect solution for terraces, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Multiple opening configurations with two, three or four panels and widths up to 10 meters.
- Produced from finger jointed pine or oak for excellent stability and durability.
- A multitude of design options: dual colours, opening configurations, fittings and bars.
- High-quality fittings for smooth and easy operation.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Wide range of NCS and RAL colours or lacquer. Dual colours options for the interior and exterior.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design. Experience the high-quality design and effortless operation even in larger dimensions.
Passive 76 is the perfect choice for premium properties with high demand for energy-efficiency and architectural details. The thicker frame allows us to produce large sliding doors while minimising the loss of energy and exceeding all British building standards.
With six different opening configurations to choose from, there is a door that will suit your access needs. All the openings are viewed from the outside.
You can choose from several types of glass and colours on your sliding patio door.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
Add a personal touch to the sliding patio doors with these aesthetically pleasing design handles in six different colours.
Standard fitting: Handle with cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside.
Optional fittings: Handle without cylinder on the inside and finger pull grip on the outside / Handle with cylinder on both sides.
The sliding patio doors can be supplied in a wide range of RAL and NCS colours or lacquer. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of the profiles.