Timber Bi-Folding Doors
A bi-folding door from Strømmen seamlessly connects the inside to the outside, bringing more light into your home, all year round. The doors are supplied fully assembled and offer exceptional versatility and insulation.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Manufactured using Accoya (panels) and finger-jointed pine (frame).
- Supplied fully assembled and ready for glazing.
- Seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, such as terraces and balconies.
- Fittings in stainless steel with practical adjustment possibilities.
- Smooth and effortless sliding motion.
- Outward-opening panels for better wind resistance.
- Bespoke bar designs can be incorporated.
- Panel widths up to 1.2 meters.
Our bi-fold doors are manufactured using the minimalist Classic 66 profile. Two decades of continuous improvement ensure that the doors will remain stable for decades and have Uw values from 1.1 W/(m2K). The leaves are manufactured using Accoya and the frame is made of finger-jointed pine.
Watch our bi-fold door video for a summary of our opening configurations. The doors can be manufactured with 2 - 8 leaves in heights up to 2.8 meters and widths up to 5.7 meters. Each leaf can be up to 1.2 meters wide.
Glass is a crucial part of the door. Acoustic glass considerably reduces urban noises and solar control glass helps to prevent overheating. You can even add a coloured tint to the glass in blue, green, or brown.
- Low-emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
The handles are designed to fit with the minimalist style of our bi-fold doors.
Standard fitting: Handle and cylinder on both sides in stainless steel.
Every bi-folding door is painted in our factory using environmentally friendly water-based paint or stain.
With single or dual colour options, you can create an individual design that perfectly matches the interior and exterior of the property. Choose from any RAL colour and NCS colour, and a multitude of stains.